Here is what I am reading.
- Morning MarketBeat: Laundry List of Worries (WSJ Blogs)
- DOW and RUSSELL 2000 Test April lows — European Top 100 index breaks wedge trend line (StockCharts)
- How a Radical Greek Rescue Plan Fell Short (The Wall Street Journal)
- India Needs Course Correction to Lure Foreign Investment (Bloomberg)
- Foreign tourist arrival in India up by almost 9 per cent (The Economic Times)
- China surplus jumps on weak imports (The Financial Times)
- Bank of England seen on hold in close call (MarketWatch)
- In Spain, a Debt Crisis Built on Corporate Borrowing (International Herald Tribune)
- Nicholas Katzenbach, 90, Dies; Policy Maker at ’60s Turning Points (The New York Times)
- Fannie Mae posts profit, abstains from new U.S. aid (Reuters)
That is around the net in ten posts. What are you reading?